Policy and Data Privacy
This policy of data privacy applies to the operation of this site and its relationship with its visitors and any third party.
The security and confidentiality of your personal data is a top priority for our company. This policy is based on the lawful and appropriate use of your personal data. You can be informed in the following sections about our company’s terms and conditions, regarding the security of the personal data the company manages. The use of this website is based on the knowledge of the most specific provisions of civil protection, so that the browsing environment is the best possible, and most importantly, safe for every user. Data protection policy is subject to changes, always in accordance with the applicable legal framework. For any modifications that take place, we publish a relevant announcement on the website to update and accept the new civil protection. The Controller, in charge of processing the personal data that concerns you and is received through the website is Διεθνής Αθλητική Ε.Π.Ε (Ltd).
As it is particularly analyzed below, this policy of data privacy applies to the processing of personal data concerning you, in terms of the usage of our Company's services through the website. In addition, you are aware of the measures we take to ensure that the processing is in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals, against the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of these data.
In the age of e-commerce, our company with so many years of presence in the Greek sportswear market could not be missing. We have created this website with the sole purpose of serving our customers. The website www.admiralsports.shop is simple and user-friendly and has been designed to suit the specific needs of every user. In order to serve you better, it is important that you, our customer, know that the personal data you share with us, in order to receive our services and to purchase our products, is subject to safe processing and only for the purpose of the transaction between us.
Personal data - Consent
With the knowledge and acceptance of this policy, you provide our company, with your explicit and unconditional consent, to the usage and general processing of your personal data, in accordance with the specific provisions set forth herein. See also the Statement of Consent - Personal Data Notification that is posted in a separate section on the website.
Personal Data - What kind of information is collected by us.
We collect your personal data to provide the services offered on the website, regarding the purchase of sports items in an adequate and effective manner.
The data that we first collect with your consent is:
• Name and surname.
• Residence / work address.
• Bank account (debit / credit card, etc.)
• Information by use of the website and your IP address.
• Items necessary for the issuance of an invoice such as TIN, TAX OFFICE, Professional Activity, Name.
Information that concerns you and we collect it for further use, with your consent, is: The reviews or other comments you submit about our products and which you share on other websites, on social media, etc.
More specifically, the data we collect and process are divided into the following categories:
1. Contact details:
Name, surname, home / work address, email address, your phone number and other similar information.
2. Payment details:
Your credit or debit card number, expiration date and verification code when purchasing sport products through our services.
3. Device and location data:
General details of your device, such as IP address, type, brand, model and operating system of your device, specific location data based on GPS data from your mobile device (when you provide us with access to this information through your device's settings), and a non-specific location based on your IP address.
4. Information on using and creating profiles:
Your search history in the company’s website and your product preferences, how you interacted with our services, including the time you spent on the site, features or functionality you acquired, links to which you have clicked to redirect to or from our services.
5. Preferred information:
Selected preferences related to your company account, including specific consents you have given or rejected, preferences regarding e-mail notifications and push and cookies that contain your preferences regarding ads.
6. Communication information:
Includes communications we receive from you, such as feedback, requests for help and questions via email and other electronic communication methods, such as online chat, instant messaging or social media, and metadata related to this information, such as time and date.
7. Content created or produced by users:
Content that you upload to our services, including comments, reviews, recommendations and preferences and metadata, such as the time and date associated with that content, and any information you submit to us, during any correspondence may be with us, such as opinions, comments after actual products use, your remarks, etc.
8. Social Media information:
The email address is automatically collected by us, from the third-party social networking platform, through which you connect to the company. Our services are not intended for children under the age of 13 and no information must be provided to or through our services by persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13 and, in the event that we learn that we have collected or received information that was not provided by or with the express consent of the parent or legal guardian of the child, we immediately delete these data.
Personal Data - How and when we collect them
The collection of your personal data is done in the following ways:
· We collect information that you provide to us voluntarily when using the services of our company. During this process you fill in the relevant form in our website, where you enter the personal data that concern you and are requested by our company. This includes all the above personal information, especially name, residential / work address, contact details (phone and email address) details about your bank account and your credit card you use for payments.
· We reproduce or collect some information from your computer or device automatically while using our services. This includes information such as your IP address, device information, and the browser you use to access our services, the URL of the site you visited. Details on the products you have placed in the online shopping cart from our website are also included. We may also know your location from your mobile or IP address. This helps us to improve your experience and make sure you receive the content that concerns you the most.
· We receive personal information about you from third parties: Sometimes we receive information about you from third parties, depending on how you choose to interact with us. For example, when you visit our website through a promotion partner or when you log in to your account and then transfer to our website using the social media connection function.
Personal data storage time
We retain your data only for as long as we need it or are obliged to keep them in accordance with special provisions of the law. Then, we either delete them or anonymize them so that your identification is impossible. We process the data differently depending on why are used, but you can ask us to delete your personal data at any time, at your own discretion and as long as it does not depend on any other legal obligation.
We only keep your personal data for as long as it takes. This depends on why they were collected or whether we have the appropriate legal basis to do so (such as fulfilling a contract between us, performing a service you requested or for our legitimate interests). We assure you that if we no longer have a reason or legal obligation to process your personal data, we will delete or store them in such a way that it no longer identifies you.
We implement different retention policies for different types of personal data, considering:
• The purpose for which personal data are collected.
• How long will it take to achieve this goal?
• The specific reason or the prevailing legal obligation to keep personal data for a certain period.
Also, for those who have an account on our website, we inform you that we will keep personal data, such as email address, name and other information, so that you can log in and access our services for as long as you keep the account. We may retain other information indefinitely - such as the activity on the website linked to an IP address - that we use to help us understand our visitors, improve our products and services, and protect our business interests.
Regardless of the retention period, you may, in some cases, request that we delete your personal data. Learn more about how you can manage your personal data in the section: "What are your options and rights" of this policy.
Personal data - What we do with them and how we use them
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• So that we can execute the orders of the products that you submit on the platforms of our website.
• To be able to track the progress of a product order that you have submitted or to manage it in case of non-smooth development.
• To send you information notes and information related to your interests (where you have agreed).
• To inform you about new products (where you have agreed).
• To analyze the use of the website to improve its content, layout and content as well as its services.
• For advertising purposes: You will see various ads when you use our services and you may see ads about our company when you are on other platforms. These ads may come from us or third parties and may be personalized to be more in line with your preferences. The information used to personalize the ads you see, may include your information about your searches for our company or general information but will never include your name, contact information or other information that allows your online and offline identification. If you want to manage how your information is used for advertising purposes, you can learn more below in our Cookies Policy.
The following persons will also have access to the personal data concerning you:
• When we accept payment from you for goods and services, we will share your personal data with financial institutions and banking institutions, to the extent that this becomes necessary for the payment to be made and the fraudulent use of a credit card to be avoided, etc. Our company is not responsible for the use and processing of your personal data by economic operators.
• Where we reasonably consider it is necessary to comply with the law, to avoid a crime, as well as to combat it by the competent services and, also for the protection of national security, then we may disclose your personal data to these persons, which are related to this purpose only.
When your personal data are shared / transmitted to and from third parties
We disclose your information only when you request it from us, when this is a necessary part of our cooperation with you and the provision of services, or when we must do so for legal reasons.
We share information about our users with selected third parties that provide us with various services that support the delivery of our services ("Data Processors"). These third parties, the processors, may be, for example, technical infrastructure providers, customer service and authentication. We require that any third party who performs the processing of information handled by us, doing so in accordance with the contractual terms which require the safe storage of information, their processing in accordance with applicable data protection laws and their use only with based on our instructions and not for the purposes of that third party performing the processing (unless you have expressly given your consent to do so). For the above purpose, a special annex is signed between our company and every third party performing the processing. This Personal Data Processing Annex embodies the terms and conditions for the lawful processing of data by the processor.
Processors may find or process your data outside of the country, in which you are located. In the event that, the use by us of any processor entails the transfer of personal data from Europe outside the European Economic Area, we will take appropriate measures to ensure adequate protection of personal data at that location, usually through implementation. standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, as well as strong security checks on our part.
Processors, we may share information about your personal data include:
• Payment managers to whom we have assigned safe storage or handling of payment details, such as credit or debit card details required to facilitate transactions. For instance, when you provide us with your credit or debit card details, we store them in one PCI-compatible data port, provided by a leading third-party payment manager.
• Providers of email management and distribution tools. For example, if you sign up to receive company’s newsletters or other marketing messages, we will manage to deliver them to you using a third-party email distribution tool.
• Security and fraud prevention providers. For instance, we use these providers to identify forms of automated software that may disrupt our services or to prevent the misuse of our APIs.
• Providers of data collection and analysis software services, that allow us to effectively monitor and optimize the delivery of our services.
• Software providers that help us communicate with you or provide you with customer support services. For example, we manage and respond to any messages you send to us, through the help center using a third-party communication management tool.
• Recruitment management service providers. For example, when you apply for a job in our company, we use a third-party tool to manage and store any information about your application.
• Providers of online cloud storage services and other basic IT support services.
Some third parties may also collect information from you, such as advertisers, marketing networks and partners (see also the section “How do we advertise”) using cookies and similar technologies. For example, your IP address and events related to your online activity may be collected and transmitted to such third parties. The information collected in this way will never include your name, contact information or other information that would allow you to identify yourself online or offline.
Disclosure of information for legal reasons
We may also disclose your information if this is deemed necessary to prevent, detect, or prosecute illegal or alleged illegal activities, including fraud, or to prevent further damage, where necessary, or in response to legal binding claims in any legal action against us or for the imposition of our rights and claims.
How do we keep your personal data safe?
Our highest priority is to maintain the security of your personal data. We restrict access only to employees of our company who are required to use your information to take all necessary action until the delivery of the ordered products or services.
We have created a security program for the entire company, which is designed to keep your personal data as secure as possible. It uses a range of technical, organizational and administrative security measures and best practice techniques, depending on the type of data being processed. For example, the computer systems we use to store your data have access restrictions and cloud-based servers that use industrial-level disk encryption. We use TLS and HTTPS encryption to protect your personal data when we transmit it over the Internet. We also perform security evaluations on third party processors that handle your data.
Furthermore, we provide all our company's employees with comprehensive training in data protection and confidentiality. We develop our services with the aim of using the least possible amount of personal data, including data minimization techniques, as well as the anonymization and / or pseudonymization of your personal data. Also, every time we develop or update our services in ways that involve collecting or using new forms of personal data, we conduct a confidentiality assessment to understand and reduce the likelihood of any unintended consequences for you during the processing process.
Where do we store your information?
Your data is securely stored in databases within our company, which has taken care to adopt the appropriate technical methods to ensure limited and necessary access, only by its specially authorized employees.
Personal Data - What are we not allowed to do with them?
What are your options and rights?
Whenever you can access your personal data held by the Company to modify, correct, or update this data. We may ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with your application.
You can also at any time request that your personal data kept by the company be permanently deleted. To do this, click on the "My Account" link. After this request, we will stop using and making your personal data available (unless there is a special legal provision). We will also delete all your personal data from our system, except for those contained in emails, mail or other documents that may be necessary to be able to prove the terms of our contractual relationship. We may ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with your application.
Our company guarantees that your personal data:
1. They are treated fairly and legally. Specifically, the Company will show transparency regarding the processing of personal data of individuals.
2. They are collected only for clear and lawful purposes and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes. In case the company decides to process further personal data, then the express consent of the person to whom the specific data relates is required.
3. Trey are relevant, appropriate, and not more than required each time for the purposes of the processing carried out by the company. Furthermore, relevant information is collected, if it is necessary for the fulfillment of functional and other conditions in relation to the fulfillment of the contracts or for the compliance with any legal obligation.
4. Trey are accurate and, if necessary, informed, and possible modification by the persons to whom concerns. The company will specifically implement a checking system to confirm that the data collected and processed are accurate and up to date.
5. They are kept in a form that allows the identity of the data subject to be determined not for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or for the purposes for which they were subsequently processed. Our company applies procedures to confirm that your personal information is retained legally.
6. They shall be processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject as provided for in the Regulation (GDPR). The company ensures that the rights of the data subject can be fully and freely exercised. Specifically, the right of information on the processing carried out each time, the right of access, the right to object to the use of personal data for direct advertising purposes, the right to correct personal data that is inaccurate, etc.
Appropriate technical and administrative measures shall be taken against arbitrary or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction or damage to personal data.
Personal data will not be transmitted to countries outside the European Union unless a similar level of protection of the rights and freedoms of data subjects has been established and applied to the processing of exported data.
Your rights are as follows:
• The right to be informed about what information is stored concerning you in electronic form and in document files. Learn more about the purpose of processing personal data, recipients, or categories of recipients. Find out about possible changes, that have been made to the way we are editing our latest update. Learn about the methodology used in the process of automatically processing personal data. Find out about the security measures imposed by the Controller for the security of your personal data. Learn about transferring your data to third parties.
• The right to restrict processing at your request to our company and if this is not prohibited by another legal provision.
• The right to request that your personal data not be used to promote various products, services and ideas.
• The right to request human intervention in the processing of your data, as well as to refuse automated processing and profile creation.
• The right to request the correction or destruction of personal data, that are incorrect and concerns you.
• The right to be able to object at any time to the processing of your personal data.
• The right to request a copy of your personal data, to correct, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data and to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, mechanically readable form.
• If we have requested your consent, you may revoke your consent at any time. If you request your consent to the processing of your data by our company, this will not affect any processing that has already taken place during that period.
These rights may be restricted, for example if the fulfillment of your request discloses personal data about another person or if you ask us to delete information that we are required to maintain by law or have legitimate interests in maintaining it. In any case, you have the right to contact the Hellenic Data protection Authority.
To the extent that you are not able to sufficiently exercise any of the above rights through your account, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by mail at the following address: Brand «Διεθνής Αθλητική ΕΠΕ», location Γκορυτσά, Ασπρόπυργος Attica 19300, phone number 210 5576776.
COOKIES policy and other technologies
We use a combination of cookies and other technologies, such as pixels / web beacons and tracking codes (explained below) to collect personal data for use, in accordance with the objectives set forth in this policy.
What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small files with information that a website (specifically the web server) stores on a user's computer, so that every time the user connects to the website, the latter recovers the information stored and offers to the user related services. A typical example of such information is the user's preferences on a website, as stated by the user's choices on that website (e.g. selecting specific "buttons", searches, ads, etc.). The installation of cookies is carried out after the consent of the user.
Cookies on our website may be set by us, by third parties with whom we work, or by independent third parties (such as advertisers).
We use cookiebot (consent management platform) to protect users’ consent and personal data, regarding the collection and handling of any personal information.
What are web beacons and pixels?
Web beacons or pixels are small, transparent image files within a web page or email message. We use them to understand how you interact with our services or if you have redirected to a website or application. We may use the pixel to confirm if you did an action. We also use pixels to collect information, such as, if you have opened an e-mail so that we can improve our communication with you. This website incorporates social media codes (pixels). All the above is done solely for your own benefit and better service.
What are the tracking codes?
Monitoring codes are code snippets placed on the page to measure actions such as visits and interactions. We use tracking codes to learn more about how you interact with our services, the ads you see, and the way you use them in general.
Dispute Resolution Process
You have the right to object at any time, as stated above, to the processing of your personal data. This objection must be addressed to our company in written form and must contain a request for specific action, such as correction, restriction of processing, non-transmission, or deletion. Our company has the obligation to respond in written form within an exclusive period of fifteen (15) days from the receipt of your objection. In our reply, we must inform you of the actions we have taken, or otherwise for reasons we have not complied with your request.
About the e-marketer platform